Our Family Law Department focuses on the backbone of the practice: family.
No matter what type of legal matter, from divorce to custody to alimony, your family is your first priority – and it’s ours too. We are dedicated to helping you do what’s best for your family in your unique circumstances.
Whether you’re engaged in a contentious custody battle, fighting to receive your fair share of alimony, protecting your assets to make sure you have what you and your family deserves, our team of family law attorneys, is the team you need on your side.
We have the knowledge, skill, and, most importantly, compassion to guide you through this process. We not only litigate, but we are experienced in mediation and other forms of alternate dispute resolution. From relatively simple proceedings to highly acrimonious and protracted litigation, our team knows how to help you— to help your family— move forward.
O’Cathain Law Group Family Law. Move forward.
Family Law Practice Areas
- Appellate Process
- Child Custody and
- Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Defending Against
- Divorce with Children with Special Needs
- Division of Property and Preservation of Assets
- Domestic Partnership and Civil Unions
- Domestic Violence
- Grandparents Visitation Rights
- High-asset Wealth Protection
- High-income Child Support
- International Custody and Support
- Mediation and Arbitration
- New Jersey Equitable Distribution
- Pet Custody
- Post-Judgment Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Relocation of Children
- Same-sex Divorce
- Unwed Couples