Walter A. Lesnevich, Of Counsel, Personal Injury Law
Walter A. Lesnevich currently serves as Of Counsel in the personal law department of O’Cathain Law Group.
Walt has been litigating cases for over fifty years in both State and Federal Courts in New Jersey and New York. He began his legal career as an Assistant US Attorney for the District of New Jersey in the Special Prosecutions Unit, investigating and prosecuting political corruption, before entering the private sector.
He formed his own firm, using his expansive litigation experience and knowledge to expand his practice to include criminal defense, medical malpractice, and personal injury matters. Walt grew the firm from his solo practice to partnering with his wife, and eventually becoming Lesnevich, Marzano-Lesnevich, O’Cathain & O’Cathain, LLC.
Walt served his profession as a former Trustee of the New Jersey State Bar Association and is currently certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney. In recognition of his vast trial experience, he is a Diplomate of the American Board of Trial Advocates and has been designated a Super Lawyer every year since its inception.
Walt enjoys achieving justice for his clients. On a personal level, Walt loves travel, fine dining, talking baseball, watching baseball, and rooting every year for the Mets! He loves spending time with his five children, their spouses/partners, and their eleven grandchildren.
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- US District Court for the District of New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Appeals Division of Supreme Court of New York
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- JD, Rutgers Law School, Newark, NJ.
- MA, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY.
- BA, Rutgers College, New Brunswick, NJ.
- Managing Partner, Lesnevich Marzano-Lesnevich O’Cathain & O’Cathain, LLC
- Assistant U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey